Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Miami Ink and MotoGP race

AHA !!!!

awesome !...perfect !...Great !!....Thanks !!...I appreciate it!...love it!...incredible!...bla..bla..bla...

That's the words which I always heard on this show...

I love the series...and I can spent my time to wait for this show. why ?....mmmm...I don't know...I just found so many good things on this show....it's full of very very talented people...sportif...a teamwork...art...patien...hardwork...detail..and of course the stories behind it.

Miami ink show is about the Tatto's art...6 people in tatto's shop working together to make people can memorize something...some begin with the simple concept and the result was.....all "the words" above ...

Moto GP race...hahaha..just because I love valentino rossi ?....hahahaha...two years before..mmm..maybe yes...but now ?...I don't think so..I mean rossi still the "glue"...but I feel now is more than that...I love the game so much...and on some point..it's can change me...I try no not missed this show ... Even I need to wait 2 ~ 3 weeks from one racing to next racing...and check on my calendar and I cut all my plan...all ?...yes all !!!..even I need to go somewhere and it's importand ..hehehe..me and my hubby prefer "just stay at home"....hahaha...watching MotoGP is one from many things that we like doing together ... we spent whole hours together...even Gerald can't screw it up hahahaha....oh poor Gerald....hihihihi....

I'm not a person who always watching TV...or love to see the movie like others...noup...but for this show..mmmmmm hahaha..I love it so much !!! hahaha!!!....no others?...I might say NO OTHER !!!!........ YET......

I can't let my self to missed these two ...Hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home