Saturday, March 31, 2007

Not good enough

Not good enough....ah itu kalimat yang ada di kepala ku sekarang...
Everything should be prepare in advance...no matter who they are..if they plan related with my plan..they should follow my plan...

Since today I need to change my thinking....Don't wait...don't speak too much...don't give allowance...just traight to what we need...and help them if they have a problem...

Only that.....Need to keep what me and team need !!!!!!...

I need to make sure all people under me can enjoy with their work...I will cover them 100% ...yes...we still need work very hard but at least we can see the result !!!

Go ...Go..Go...my team !!! Good control.......yes...control your work 100%.....so we will safe!!!


PLEASE PREPARE IN ADVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANCE !!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home