Monday, July 03, 2006

our 4th....

7.7.2002.........what is that ?....that's our weeding date...yes..."9"....people said that it's good number...the numer with highest value ...

Yup ...Only left 3 days from now... and to celebrate that I had planned to buy something for my hubby...hhmmm...actually he keep talking about having a new HP...his recent HP still usable but he want more than that...hahaha..you know what I mean...hahaha...and he really interest with "Sony Ericsson K750I"... I don't know why he really choose that...

so,...I will try to arrange the dinner at our favorite place...I will try to keep this secret and ..hope I can give him a suprise gift...hope it will works as planed...hihihi....

we're 4th years old...kalo itu adalah umur anak laki-laki ...di umur itu... dia..start to know and understand...mana yang baik..mana yang buruk..mana yang boleh dan mana yang engga boleh...hope now we are on this stage ...and just hoping that everything will be better ... better and better...everyday...

yes...that's what I always hope and pray...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home