Sunday, May 21, 2006

Rise and Shine...


Phhew !!.....WHAT A HECTIC WEEK ...

Yap…so many stories has happened

Started with my hotmail problem ( which is still not solved until now )...then..the blood issue...double yahoo address which make me so so nervous and bad friday ...hhmm I wouldn't tell you the stories ( it's quite terrible for that one )...hhihihi
Crazy!!! ...If those things not related to my job..I might say ...I don’t care AT ALL...but IT IS !!...so ?

So that’s why I didn’t write anything until I can cool down like now….
If not...I will just...hahaha..you know...

Yesterday, pulang kerja aku sama Endang ( as usual…he…he…he ) pergi jalan…hhhmmm It's Saturday !!

Busy since in the morning but...but I feel everything is still under control... Jadi itu kenapa kita bisa dengan tenang , pulang jam 2.30 pm...hahaha...jam pulang kita yang artinya “ bareng banget dengan jam pulang para staff ...”

Dari pagi kita udah ...hhhmmm....“where are we going today ?”...

Di jalan tol kita masih mikir KERAS…..di jalan dago pun kita masih mikir KERAS...and finally ...huh...seperti biasa keputusan dibuat 2 menit sebelum nyampe di tempat tujuan. Ugh ... ggrrrr...emang bad planner kita...”kumpulan orang-orang nekad dalam urusan cari tempat nongkrong ”...sampe-sampe kita muter dari bawah dago sampe atas..terus balik lagi ke bawah..dan...FINALLY ...we stop at ECT dining ...YAP…tetap ditempat yang lama...Yay!!!.....ha..ha..ha

Busy...feel down...keep upset about something ... always feel not good enough...then end with rise and shine in the end of this week...hhhmmm what an interesting feeling.

Yes....stuff has been good, the week has been hectic.

Yesterday aku pulang masih siang..sekitar jam 6 sore aku udah di rumah...tired ?...
right!! well , the early sleep did do some good ( I go to bed on 7.30 on saturday night..hihihi.. ),But I still don't feel great cause I need to wake up early on Sunday and go for work.....yes..I need to work on Sunday...hahaha

I have learned something this week…don’t push your self too hard...nothing perfect in this life...

Well the weekend has over...and better I say..it's pretty fun and lets see how about next week!!!...Rise and Shine baby !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home