Monday, June 12, 2006

The Chalange

Today….

2 hour meeting …which attended by My CEO and our shareholder,...they informed me that since next month I will be incharge at bellow dept....

1. New product development project --- as we know in this package we have merchadising issue, pattern , marker , sample room , and Team A.
On this area …we talk about “ technical issue” which is need “great “ communication from both parties…us and the buyer ...mmmm..yummiiiiiiiii

2. Fabric warehouse and trims ware house
Actually I came from this dept. but last time it moved to somebody cause I need to focus on production side…but now it will came back to me …for sure..and for me it’s like bring the memory back…Endang is the person who rule this dept.

3. Production control…
I might say…it's very very very interesting dept. for me... why ?... we can find " strategic planning ain this area...and it's my hobby...

4. Production --- from cutting, sewing, buttoning , pressing …….
I love this dept. so many challange inside…and work at this area can make me smart and smarter... we handle people...technical issue...motivation issue...planning issue ... and good arrangement …yes we need to make very good arrangement...HHMMMM…..I love it ..it's art of production

5. & packing
It’s new dept. for me….so I need to learn a little bit deep in this area…

Yup, now I handle those dept. and they said that we need to hit A+ level… We need to moved from Good to Great !!

I know...it’s not easy…especially to hit A+ level … mmmm…that’s not a joke at all….

My feeling said that… Allah SWT is beside me... Allah SWT will always give a hand to me...so I'm not affraid...I just need Tawakal and sabar...and off course I need to work smart...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home