Saturday, September 23, 2006

Saturday...saturday...saturday

Hi...mmmm...saturday off....what a day !!!

Yes...it has been two weeks we have off on saturday. It's can gave everyone more breaktime...

Just like me...I can go somewhere..checking something...or even just play with my son a bit longer...cooking ?....Don't try to think that I will do that ...one chef in my home is more than enough...hahahaha

Saturday off can be very importand especially in this fasting month... people can have enough POWER !..hahahaha....I just keeding

Hey, by the way...it's been a long time that I'm not write something in here. mmmm...too bussy ?...mmmm...I don't think so...or ...too lazy ?...mmmmm...noup....I think....too much headache...so many thing has happen everyday...then I don't know what I should write first...

a new thing that I found last week is...I just knew that Ci-walk...is the best place to visit...
I go to this place with "crazy couple" ( as us hahahaha....) ...it's Ibu dokter family......we go there with our son...ugh..it's great time...we walk...we talk ...we laugh...and as always we eat ...hihihi..yes we take our dinner there...with quite strange chinese foods...hahahaha...Lina even took more time to pick..hihihi..hahahha...

Ci-walk .....It's a cozy place...now I have much plan that I can use as a place to cool down my self ...I can hang out with my friends there...yes...cause I find so many places and food to try ...mmmm...two of its is my very very very favorite coffe shop and steak house...

and about this Ci-walk...cause robert can't go with us last time ( he go for touring ..as usual )...last night I took him to see it and he said...mmm...what a place !!...aku cuman bilang ...Iya kaaaaan ?..hihihi

P U A S A ..........
Besok kita mulai puasa...udah puasa lagi ya...allhamdulillah...mudah-mudahan semua lancar dan bagus...
Kemaren ..aku minta maaf sama robert...iya..kan katanya mesti maaf-maafan dulu...aneh juga minta maaf sama dia...abis orangnya gitu sih...cuman nyengir sama bilang ...sammmma...Aduh ..bete kan?...coba kita udah bikin tampang serius tapi kok ?.......DASAR !!
Besok keluarga besar buka puasa pertama di kita...makanannya gimana ?...emang masih bingung nih..bawa keluar aja deh...hahahha..simple !!!

Today I have plan to buy a new shoes ...maybe I will pick "RBK" ...I need this shoes for exercise...you know..robert keep comment my attitude cause too lazy to exercise...so I need to search Women's running...hope I can get a very good price...


I think..thats' for now...cause I don't want to write too much a bad stories ...hihihi..malu...


Now I'm bussy in new development product and CFE my manager...big responsibility but...I have to face it...so..no comment lah...hahaha

Met puasa ya...buat Bu dokter family...kita buka bareng di Ci-walk yaaaaaa....hihi..kali ini aku yang bayar deh...eh bukan maksudnya Robert yang bayar.....hahahaha....

Met puasa juga buat Robert, Rudy, Lina,Andri, stepen, tracy ,mamy, ucan , atuk, uti,...apa..ibu...and mbak ari, embak Erni, mbaknya echa... di rumah...terus..buat keluarga mbah sama keluarga bude Maafin aku yaaaaaa....

Buat Endang, Uni, Ocky, Nanang,....siapa lagi ya.....buat semua deh..met puasa juga...and maafin kita yaaaaa.....

Siap-siap saur yaaaaaaaa..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home