Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Tired..

Dear Blog,

This is the second time I write the story ...the first one was disapear cause I touch wrong the button...very funny and feel a bit stuppid hihihi! But cause of that now I can smile now...mmm Allah SWT is stay with me now...Allah watching me write something that came from deep in inside mymind and heart....

Yes,...I want to confess that I feel very very very tired in this two weeks....so much pressure...huge pressure...It down me till I exhousted !!...and now...here I am with weak body....

I got bad condition...can't think clear...

I'm tired...and it end with " I want to try something new !"...I still don't know what is that...

But I eager to try and have it...

Now I want something that can give me more time with my family...without bothering with financial support issue off course...but is that possible ?

Can I have that ?

What should I do ?....I want want ?...how about tomorrow ?...the day after tomorrow ?..next month ?...next year ?....the future ?.....

am I worried to much ?...did I really believe or trust that Allah SWT will help me ?...

Ugh...so so so so so.....I don't know...
I'm worried for something that never happen...and that's big big mistake FERA !!!

Everything came in the same time...that's the reason why I can feel so tired and weak like this....

Uncertaninty feeling ... yes...people know me as a person with ull motivation and energy...I try to keep like what their thinking..cause that's who I am...but I also have another feeling which is same with others...tired...yes...and I feel it now...

It's terrible feeling...cause you has lose your focus cause off it..and that's not good...


Hope everything will be fine soon....hasbunalloh wani'mal wakil....Amien...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home