Tuesday, April 21, 2009

who... me ?

About me ...

Let's try to figure it out..hhmmm...and I will try to be honest hihihi...

Women,
32 years old ( 2009,this year ),
left big company with high salary and high position and try to put family and carrer in one roof,
Kris Robert,
Gerald shabran Rasyad,
Valentino Rossi,
Jonathan Rhys Meyer,
Edward Cullen ( I don’t mean Rob Pattinson OK !),
very very short hair ,
Twilight-newmoon-eclips- Breaking down ( movie and books ),
La Tahzan,
Linkin park,
movie soundtrack,
the transformers the movie,
motoGP,
sate padang,
Duren ( buah dureeeennn),
Soto Jakarta,
Es Kelapa Muda,
Baking,
traveling,
cake decoration,
photography,
googling,
Facebook,
Bloging,
surving the internet,
Red,
gold,
something that sparkling and glowing,
love to try new things,
Energic,
sometime I feel that i'm inconsisten,
people say that inpatient :D,
love to make a friend,
hate conflict very very very much,
confront people who lie or try to lie,
open mind,
independent,
love making new friends,
Italy,
Ireland,
good at motivate and encourage people,
management ,
coordination,
control,
hate number,
good communication,
hate exclucivity,
sometime I can’t keep my promise just because my bad memories ….

.......................I think that’s me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home