Sunday, January 20, 2008

who am I ???.........

In my world...recently ... I'm serounding by the peoples who got a problem with money...family ...even dengan urusan yang lebih ke "how to survive" and how to maintain something"


Dibandingin aku ???? ... Ugh Subhanallah , I very very very lucky...


But today...03.15 am ...I found something...and pushed me to answer my own question...if I'm lucky?...then how ???? what should I do next ???...

Today, I read something which inspired me to do more than what I 've done now...inspired to ...to....not feel "enough" ... even ...I don't think I need to become "them"... karena pasti mereka juga punya masalah sendiri...dan belum tentu enak jadi mereka...I just want to be my self...with new concept...I need to improve and up grade my self into next level...set very clear goal ... and higher than before...


I believe that I can do better...I can change something with my own way...


If I always say that " I just ordinary people who lives in ordinary world"...NO...I SHOULDN'T SAY LIKE THAT...I SHOULD'NT THINK LIKE THAT.....A..A...NO WAY.....I should say that " I'm the very lucky person who lives in fabelous world "...


Yes, honestly...before...sometime,I want to stay overseas hihihi...stay somewhere ... do something more and diff...even ...I want to go to school again and get the scholarship hihihi...but... how if Allah say that I should stay?... Allah make me become "me"?...should I regret it ?...I don't think so buddy !!!...

Inside my heart...I never want to be...mmmm....I'm just ordinary people...Never... I never want to and I wont let it...I'm a person who can change others...and I should realize that now ...indeed ...I have capability to do that...I got something which Allah only give to " the choosen one "...not give it to every person in this world...right ?


So...It's time ... let's change...and let's up grade...


Started with ....try to spend something for my self.....I need to reach my dream...yeah...I have to !!!


Fera Rosalina ....Tinggalin semua fikiran yang aneh-aneh deh ... but you should moving forward....



HEY YOU...NEW WORLD!!!! ...HERE I AM.... LET'S SEE WHAT I CAN DO FOR YOU.....

Bismillahirohmannirrohiim...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home