Saturday, May 26, 2007

Good bye Mr. Alex...

It's Great to know him as my 2nd coach...I really enjoy worked with him...and I just realize that he's the person who never show his " Bad Mood"...when he need to leave...

Ya Allah...apakah aku termasuk orang yang tidak bersyukur...????

Bulan Maret 2006...he came to join our company as shareholder...ad become one of decision maker....

He teach everyone here "how is importand the system for one company"...step by step...not easy dealing with new people ...and I just understand now.

He try to convince everyone ( every second in every moment ) that we can do it ...we should do it...and we follow it up...

And today is his last day with us.... Subhanallah.... I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT HAS HAPPENED....AND ...I WILL NEVER WANT TO ASKED ABOUT THIS ...EVER !!!!.....

Kemaren kita makan-makan di Atmosphere...yes...the atmosphere was very cold there..as cold as everyone feeling...engga gampang bersatu diantara orang yang mungkin sudah merasa engga sejalan...tapi kita coba untuk tetep keliatan "Warm enough"....Dateng ke sana malah liat film Robbin hood di HBO ...wah...emang ada bener pasti sesuatu ...sesuatu yang membuat kita engga bisa bareng terus...I can feel it...yes and it's terrible...

Hope I can follow him...I mean...I can become the person who never show " our Bad mood to the other "...yah... Allah ngajarin kita semua lewat dia...buat selalu sadar bahwa " God has arrange everything and God will show us the way"....Ugh.....I feel so so so so stupid....

I want to say..It's great to him around us....and I just pray...He get something worthy at the other place...

I wont forget him...and hope he never forget me as well...I can't say anything...just good bye...I know...some people will feel unconfortable if my tears drop cause of this...but I hope Mr. Alex know it...knows that I missed my coach so much .....................................................................

Thank you for everything Mr. Alex....yes thank you for everything ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home